No one needs to pack a picnic during the Games as there will be breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks available down at the oval.
A variety of food will be available for purchase all day; Saturday 9am – 9pm and Sunday 10:30am – 5:30pm. Also one caterer, Bern the Chef, will be down there Friday night to have some special hi-carb food available for those setting up and rehearsing their Revue!
A taste of what games goers and supporters can choose from is:
- sweet and savoury gozleme from Master Gozleme,
- gourmet meals and deserts such as pork belly with coconut rice and Chinese cabbage, and mango passionfruit Eton mess from Bern the Chef,
- something delectable from the Greenwich Public School barbecue,
- delicious hot pies, sausage rolls, croissants and yummy cakes and sweets from Greenwich Village Espresso Bar, and
- of course ICECREAM and COFFEE available all day from Bar Coco.
There are also vegetarian and gluten free options!