registrations for GVG 202
Registrations will open in the first quarter of 2022.
Refunds for those who paid for the scheduled 2021 event are being processed by team captains now and expect to be completed over the coming weeks.
Event registration and purchasing of Games merchandise will be online via TryBooking with payment by credit card.
registration terms & conditions
Each adult/child must register in order to participate in any event, including the micro games and the Saturday night revue. This is a requirement from Lane Cove Council. It is free for family, friends and the wider community to come and watch Saturday night’s revue performance and enjoy the food trucks on offer or BYO food and drinks.
Registration fees for 2021 have not been set, but based on 2016 prices a family ticket will cost around $150, adults approx $70, seniors approx $50 with students and children around $30. Credit card fees and non-refundable TryBooking ticket fees are extra.
eligibility to participate in the games
Participation is open to those with a strong relationship with the Greenwich community such as:
1. People who work, live, attends school, church or a social/sporting activity (sailing, soccer, etc.) in Greenwich or Northwood.
2. Their immediate family (siblings, parents and grandparents of any person in 1.).
3. Any member of LCC Social Club and the member’s immediate family
4. Boyfriends/girlfriends/partners of any person in 1-3, but not the families of boyfriends etc.
5. Previous participants of the Games, regardless of their present residence or workplace.
6. Any resident of Lane Cove Council who has a special affinity with Greenwich.